What is this program and who is it for?
Qosqo Maki offers different rooms at the association to visitors (individuals or groups).
- Two family bedrooms with a private bathroom
- A family bedroom with a shared bathroom
- Three private bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- A 10 bed dormitory with a shared bathroom
- A shared bathroom with 3 warm showers (gas boiler)
- A communal kitchen and eating area
- WiFi, computers with internet access, newspapers
What’s the objective?
- Promoting an exchange between visitors and the children and youth of the association
- Obtaining funds, which helps Qosqo Maki to continue with its projects
How much does it cost ?
Minimum donations for lodging vary between 25 and 60 soles per person and night (between 6 and 15€ or 7,5 and 18,5$), depending on the type of room, all of which goes directly towards the non profit educational projects of Qosqo Maki.
Where is it ?
In the historic center, Calle Fierro 525.
Those who are interested in intercultural exchanges are welcome to participate in the activities provided at the « public library » or to propose their own activities for the kids and educators of Qosqo Maki.
Check-in is possible 24/7. Since 2016, all rooms are powered with solar energy!
If you want to stay with us, fill in that form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!